Get four channels of good clean sound for your car stereo from one ideal source.
This powerful amplifier packs many important features into one unit to ensure your listening enjoyment.
This unit provides stable operation in multiple configurations.
If your car employs four full range speakers and no subwoofer then you probably want the four channel full range configuration.
If you have a subwoofer and two high power full range speakers then you may prefer to use the three channel combination of full range and subwoofer output.
If you have two high-mid speakers and two subwoofers you may prefer the high frequency and subwoofer configuration.
One configuration is simply as a subwoofer amplifier, another is as a high frequency and subwoofer amplifier, another is as full range with subwoofer amplifier and yet another is as a full range with high frequency output only and of course the all around four channel full range amplifier.
* It can also be used as a dedicated high frequency amplifier running four channels.
* 2 Ohm stable when configured as a four channel amplifier.
* Can be used as: a two channel amplifier or a three channel amplifier or a four channel amplifier
* Variable Low Frequency Filter: above 30 Hz to 250 Hz.
* Variable High Frequency Filter: below 50 Hz to 1 KHz.
* Variable Input Adjust for Channel 1 and 2.
* Variable Input Adjust for Channel 3 and 4.
* Variable Bass Adjust for Channel 1 and 2.
* Variable Bass Adjust for Channel 3 and 4.
* Variable Treble Adjust for Channel 1 and 2.
* Variable Treble Adjust for Channel 3 and 4.
* Both RCA and Speaker Level Input.
* Floating ground Input Capability.
* Quality Mosfet Switching Power Supply.
* Three Form Overload and Overheat Protection.
* Soft Turn On helps avoid amplifier pop when initializing.
* Very Low Total Harmonic Distortion.
* Dual Variable Low Pass Filter (30hz~250hz).
* Maximum Power Output at 2 Ohms: 500 Watts X 4.
* Power Output @ 2 Ohms: 150 Watts X 4 Channels at .5 % THD.
* Power Output @ 4 Ohms: 180 Watts X 4 Channels at .3 % THD.
* Power Output with Bridged Two Channels at 4 Ohms: 250 Watts x 2 Channels at .5% THD.
* Channel Separation: 55 DB.
* Frequency Response: + 1.0 dB 15Hz - 30KHz.
* High Pass Filter: 50 Hz - 1 KHz.
* Low Pass Filter: 30 Hz - 250 Hz.
* Adjustable Sensitivity Range: 0.1 Volt- 1 Volt.
* Input Impedance: Low Level: 10k Ohms High Level: 100 Ohms.
* Dimensions:(W x H x D) 300 x 50 x 460 mm.
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.